terça-feira, 17 de junho de 2014

Silly talk part 13- Tarot Arcanas

    

     It might sound silly but, i took an online test to discover which major arcana from the Tarot represents me. Ok, I don’t believe in Tarot but I like the symbolism and it always allowed me to storytelling, to think and to philosophy about life’s phenomenon and events. I believe even less in online tests, but the results can be interesting and we were using it to compare results among friends, silly, yes, but circumstances asked and justified that.
    Everytime   I asked for my Arcana, online or not, it was always The Hermit, which is represented by a wandering sage that seeks its own development through reclusion, its often associated with Introspection,  Silence, Solitude, Inner search, Distance, Retreat, Philosophical attitude, wisdom, introspection and philosophical searches.  Its number is 9 which also the day I was born and my Numerologist number. I liked that and it made sense.

    Although Im still feeling like a Hermit I thought that if I ask for my Arcana again The Fool would be the perfect card, the wild card, the Zero, it represent infinity possibilities, a beginning, everything that is new! And that’s how I felt after returning from my Journey on Romania, I was jobless, clientless, I was enjoying the freedom of the void, no strings attached anywhere, no school, no theme for my thesis, everything was zero, I felt “resetted”.

And then, the cards were drawn “"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.” It surprised me, DEATH. Why? Once I start to look into the deep meanings of this Arcana I realized that isn’t any other card that could make more sense to the stage of life Im in right now. The 13th Arcana means a NEW beginning which make even more sense than the fool, also symbolizes  metamorphosis and deep change “In fact this card rarely indicates literal death. Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy.
The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.”

I just came back from a life changing experience with “Memento Mori” (remember that you are mortal) tattooed on my left arm. How appropriated!!
Its meaning is frequently associated to Ending of a cycle, Conclusion, Transition into a new state, Psychological transformation, Elimination of old patterns.  According to Eden Gray and other authors on the subject, it is unlikely that this card actually represents a physical death. Typically it implies an end, possibly of a relationship or interest, and therefore implies an increased sense of self-awareness. 
One of my objectives with the Journey abroad was to end my last cycle, I wanted to transform my graduation experience in story, it was enough, time to move on, and I written that on the letter for my future self that I made before the travel. I was tired of the daily college activities, I spent more than five intense years on this “season”. I felt the need to close this book and begin anew. im not talking about leaving everything behind, I carry my learnings and experiences in my body, but it was time for change.

So, yes, give me that Scythe so i can rip off all the old strings that are still attached to myself and preventing new movements to be made!










Ps-Edit 1- The link for the test: Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário